1. Richard E. Band's Profitable Investing is a monthly newsletter which, along with its related publications, telephone hotline, and other services (collectively, the "Newsletter"), is edited by Richard E. Band, published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
2. Newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of Richard E. Band's commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and recommendations. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
3. The Editor hereby discloses that the Editor, directly or indirectly, owned some of the securities that are the subject of the commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, or recommendations in, or which are otherwise mentioned in, the newsletter. A more specific list of ownership will be made available to paid subscribers.
4. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates makes any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editor, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
5. The Newsletter's commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editor, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
6. The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources that the Editor believes to be reliable. However, the Editor has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
7. The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. Further, the Newsletter is in no way intended to be a solicitation for any private money management services offered by Richard E. Band.
8. Subscribers may submit questions to the Editor by e-mail to email@example.com. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, the Editor can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editor will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website (www.rband.com) or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
9. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.
10. Any subscriber who would like a copy of these "Disclaimers and Disclosures" may request a copy by calling 800-219-8592 or writing to InvestorPlace Media, LLC, 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601, Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.
The publication by an Editor of a "target price" or "stop loss" for a particular security does not necessarily represent the price at which an Editor intends to sell or will sell any such securities that the Editor may directly or indirectly own.
Richard E. Band is the newsletter world's #1 authority on investing for low-risk growth. His flagship Total Return Portfolio has grown nearly sixfold since its inception in 1990, while taking far less risk than the popular stock market index funds. More »
[My greatest success with Profitable Investing has been] the incremental gains, which were great since I got rid of the fees of my previous financial advisors and have done just as well without them.
–V.M., New Haven, Conn.