Disclaimers and Disclosures
- Neil George’s Profitable Investing is a monthly newsletter which, along with its related publications, telephone hotline, and other services (collectively, the “Newsletter”), is edited by Neil George, published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
- Newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of Neil George’s commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and recommendations. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
- The Editor hereby disclose that the Editor, directly or indirectly, owned some of the securities that are the subject of the commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, or recommendations in, or which are otherwise mentioned in the Profitable Investing newsletter. A more specific list of owned securities will be made available to paid subscribers.
- The Editor has agreed not to buy or sell any of the above-listed securities within a minimum period of five trading days before or after making any new recommendation, or changing his published recommendation, regarding these securities in his Newsletter (calculated from the date the Newsletter featuring such recommendation is first posted on investorplace.com or, if such recommendation is made in the applicable telephone hotline, the date the telephone hotline is first made available to subscribers), unless the market capitalization of the security at the close of business on that date is less than $300 million (the current Standard and Poors’ requirement for inclusion in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index) in which case, the Editor has agreed not to buy or sell such security within a minimum period of thirty trading days before or after the applicable date. After the expiration of this period of five or thirty trading days, the Editor may hold, buy or sell any such securities, and may cease to own any of the securities listed above. Since the Editor’s personal investing goals and risk tolerance may be different from those discussed in the Newsletter and/or circumstances may have changed by the expiration of the five- or thirty-day restricted period, the investment actions taken by the Editor in the accounts the Editor directly or indirectly owns may vary from (and may even be contrary to) the advice and recommendations in the Newsletter.
- Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates makes any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editor, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
- The Newsletter’s commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editor, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources that the Editor believes to be reliable. However, the Editor has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. Further, the Newsletter is in no way intended to be a solicitation for any private money management services offered by Neil George.
- Subscribers may submit questions to the Editor by e-mail to [email protected]. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, the Editor can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editor will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website (www.ngprofitableinvesting.com) or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
- Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.
- Any subscriber who would like a copy of these “Disclaimers and Disclosures” may request a copy by calling 800-219-8592 or writing to InvestorPlace Media, LLC, 9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200, Rockville, MD 20850 , Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.
The publication by an Editor of a “target price” or “stop loss” for a particular security does not necessarily represent the price at which an Editor intends to sell or will sell any such securities that the Editor may directly or indirectly own.